Why Invest in Property
For all sorts of reasons, Real Estate is a favourite investment choice
for many New Zealanders':
- Real Estate can be purchased without having cash in the bank
- The tenant pays off your investment
- Capital gains are tax free for most owners
- Investors can finance against their property to buy more Real Estate
- Real Estate increases in value over time
- A Real Estate asset is very tangible
- Real Estate values in Rotorua are steady whereas many other forms of investment can be very volatile
- Real Estate is a form of compulsory savings
- Resale of your Real Estate investment is normally a straight forward process.
From time to time we have seminars on property investment. Should you wish to attend one, or would simply like to discuss property investment further, please contact us.
Desirable attributes for easily lettable properties:
- Generally good condition
- Outdoor living - some private area, courtyard, terrace etc.
- Good size bedrooms - at least 2 double bedrooms, preferably 3 bedrooms
- Good, functional kitchen and bathroom
- Neutral décor - e.g. carpets
- Garaging - off street parking is essential, lock-up preferred
- Dishwasher preferable
- Low maintenance, small section
- Fenced Property
If you need further assistance while looking to buy your property, please contact us.